Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed has signed ordinance 17-O-1152 into law, which reduces the penalty for possession of one ounce of marijuana or less to a maximum of $75, and instructs the Atlanta Police Department to conduct training on the new penalty provision. The ordinance, introduced by Councilmember Kwanza Hall, eliminates the possibility of jail time for …
Tag: mayor kasim reed marijuana
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!