The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court has dismissed over 11,000 drug-related charges. All of the chargers were dismissed due to evidence crossing paths with disgraced state chemist Sonja Farak, who was arrested in 2013 for stealing cocaine. Farak later admitted to spending nearly a decade stealing cocaine and other drugs that were meant as evidence. Farak also …
Tag: Massachusetts drugs
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!