The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court has dismissed over 11,000 drug-related charges. All of the chargers were dismissed due to evidence crossing paths with disgraced state chemist Sonja Farak, who was arrested in 2013 for stealing cocaine. Farak later admitted to spending nearly a decade stealing cocaine and other drugs that were meant as evidence. Farak also …
Tag: Massachusetts drugs
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!