Today, eight people were executed in Indonesia for drug offenses ranging from transporting heroin to intent to distribute cannabis. Despite repeated pleas for mercy from family members, human rights organizations, the United Nations, and government officials around the world, Nigerians Martin Anderson, Australians Myuran Sukumaran and Andrew Chan, Raheem Agbaje Salami, Okwuduli Oyatanze, and Silvester …
Tag: mary jane veloso
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!