Thanks to legislation which passed through the state’s House and Senate and was signed by the governor last year, possessing up to an ounce of marijuana in Rhode Island is no longer an arrestable misdemeanor offense. Starting today, April 1st, such a charge will be reduced to a civil infraction – a simple $150 ticket. …
Tag: marijuana possession
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!