67.5% of Pennsylvania residents support legalizing the use of cannabis for medical purposes, according to a new Robert Morris University (RMU) poll sent to media yesterday. “The number that we’re getting from this latest poll is consistent with national support for medical marijuana, which is around two-thirds,” says Phil Harold, an RMU political science professor. …
Tag: marijuana polling
- cannabis poll, cannabis polling, governor tom wolf, marijuana poll, marijuana polling, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania cannabis, Pennsylvania cannabis poll, Pennsylvania marijuana, Pennsylvania marijuana poll, pennsylvania medical cannabis, pennsylvania medical marijuana, Pennsylvania poll, Pennsylvanians, phil harold, rmu, rober morris university
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!