67.5% of Pennsylvania residents support legalizing the use of cannabis for medical purposes, according to a new Robert Morris University (RMU) poll sent to media yesterday. “The number that we’re getting from this latest poll is consistent with national support for medical marijuana, which is around two-thirds,” says Phil Harold, an RMU political science professor. …
Tag: marijuana polling
- cannabis poll, cannabis polling, governor tom wolf, marijuana poll, marijuana polling, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania cannabis, Pennsylvania cannabis poll, Pennsylvania marijuana, Pennsylvania marijuana poll, pennsylvania medical cannabis, pennsylvania medical marijuana, Pennsylvania poll, Pennsylvanians, phil harold, rmu, rober morris university
- Oregon Garners $9 Million in Marijuana Taxes in May
- Study: Cannabis May Help Treat Sickle Cell Disease
- Oklahoma AG Says Board of Health Doesn’t Have Authority to Ban Smoking Medical Marijuana
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
- New York Health Department Announces Emergency Rules Allowing Medical Marijuana as a Replacement for Opioids
- Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto of Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!