Those convicted of marijuana-related charges, and those in neighborhoods that police have excessively targeted for drug crimes, will be given 50% of all marijuana business licenses distributed by the city. Oakland’s city council has unanimously given approval to the Equity Permit Program. The new law mandates that half of all licenses for marijuana businesses be …
Tag: marijuana licenses
- cannabis licenses, cannabis Reparations, drug war Reparations, equity permit program, greg minor, greg minor oakland, marijuana licenses, marijuana Reparations, oakland, oakland cannabis, oakland marijuana, oakland marijuana licenses, pot Reparations, Reparations, Reparations for drug war, weed Reparations
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!