Earlier this week Puerto Rico Governor Alejandro Padilla Garcia signed an executive order into law that removes the possibility of criminal penalties for the possession of small amounts of cannabis. The new law, which went into effect immediately, decriminalizes the possession of up to six grams of cannabis, removing the possibility of jail time or …
Tag: marijuana executive order
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!