Colorado’s Marijuana Enforcement Division has released its first annual report detailing the state’s legal cannabis industry. According to the report, there was 74 tons of legal cannabis sold in Colorado in 2014. For those not wanting to do the math, that’s 148,000 pounds, or 4.1 million ounces. In addition, 4.8 million cannabis-infused edible products were …
Tag: Marijuana Enforcement Division
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!