Maine Marijuana Possession Laws: 1.25 ounce or less: Penalty: Civil infraction up to $600 1.25 to 2.5 ounces: Penalty: Civil infraction up to $1,000. 2.5 to 8 ounces: Penalty: Up to 6 months in jail and/or $1,000 fine. 8 ounces to 1 pound: Penalty: Up to 1 year in jail and/or …
Tag: maine cannabis laws
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!