Despite claims from prohibitionists that legalized cannabis sales in Washington and Colorado will lead to increased cannabis being transferred through the U.S. mail system, newly released data actually shows the opposite to be true. According to data provided by the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, fiscal year 2014 saw a 12% decrease in the number of packages …
Tag: mailng cannabis
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!