A new study, published in the August edition of Neuropharmacology, has found that cannabis may serve as a neuroprotectant. Researchers from the University Hospital Puerta de Hierro Majadahonda, in Madrid, Spain, examined the effect of CBD when applied to a hypoxic-ischemic (HI) brain injury model (most common in instances such as cardiac arrest, when blood …
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!