New York State Senator Liz Krueger will be joined by other elected officials, activists and experts tomorrow, December 11th, for a press conference to formally introduce the New York State Marijuana Regulation and Taxation Act, a proposal to legalize the possession, private cultivation and state-licensed sales of recreational cannabis to adults 21 and older. Richard …
Tag: liz krueger
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!