A New Hampshire grandma, Lilian Alonzo, was shot last month during a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) drug raid in which no drugs, or anything else illegal, was found. The DEA was on a search for distributors of illegal painkillers, and received a tip from an informant that they witnessed $50,000 in cash sitting on Alonzo’s table. …
Tag: lilian alonzo
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!