Lemon Grove (CA) Councilmember David Arambula has been accused of violently attacking a medical marijuana dispensary applicant. As reported by the Candid Chronicle, Chris Williams claims he was hit on the head with a champagne bottle, as well as punched, kicked, strangled, and bitten by Councilmember Arambula during a late-night altercation. During the attack Williams …
Tag: lemon grove David Arambula
City Councilmember Accused of Punching, Biting and Strangling Medical Marijuana Dispensary Applicant
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!