By Marisa Taylor, McClatchy DC The Drug Enforcement Administration has agreed to pay 14 contractors $500,000 to settle a lawsuit that accuses the agency of illegally requiring them to undergo highly intrusive lie detector tests to keep their jobs as translators. The settlement appears to be the first time that a federal government agency has …
- Oregon Garners $9 Million in Marijuana Taxes in May
- Study: Cannabis May Help Treat Sickle Cell Disease
- Oklahoma AG Says Board of Health Doesn’t Have Authority to Ban Smoking Medical Marijuana
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
- New York Health Department Announces Emergency Rules Allowing Medical Marijuana as a Replacement for Opioids
- Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto of Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!