According to a new study published by the journal Experimental & Molecular Medicine, cannabinoids may provide a treatment option for neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease. For the study, researchers at Kyung Hee University, the Korea Institute of Toxicology, Kyungpook National University and Chungbuk National University – all in Korea – used mice who had …
Tag: Korea Institute of Toxicology
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!