According to a new study published by the journal Experimental & Molecular Medicine, cannabinoids may provide a treatment option for neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease. For the study, researchers at Kyung Hee University, the Korea Institute of Toxicology, Kyungpook National University and Chungbuk National University – all in Korea – used mice who had …
Tag: Korea Institute of Toxicology
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!