King County Sheriff John Urquhart and King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg held a press conference today calling for the immediate closure of all medical cannabis dispensaries in unincorporated King County. During the conference, which was held on the sidewalk in front of a sheriff’s office in White Center, Satterberg threatened that dispensaries which are still …
Tag: king county sheriff
- (Mr. Grassman’s) Herbal Market, Alternative Care, dan satterberg, Evergreen Canna Club (E.C.C.), GHL Medical, Herban Legends, jogn urquhart, king county, King County Collective, king county prosecutor, king county sheriff, liquor and cannabis board, Military Road Holistic, MMJ Universe “A Cannabis Farmers Market”, northwest cannabis market, Pacific Coast Natural Medicine, Purple Dragon, russ hauge, senate bill 5052, The Solution, WAMM Health and Wellness Clinic, washington state, washington state liquor control board, WCC, WPMC
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!