Kentucky’s House Health and Welfare Committee has voted to approve House Bill 350, a proposal to legalize medical cannabis. Under the proposed law – which now heads towards a full House vote – the possession of up to 3 ounces of cannabis, and the private cultivation of up to 12 cannabis plants, would be legal …
Tag: kentucky House Health and Welfare Committee
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!