Seattle Police Chief Kathleen O’Toole has called for the dismissal of dozens of tickets for consuming cannabis in public given by an officer who was found to have distributed over 80% of the tickets in the city in the first 7 months of the year. The announcement came from Sergeant Sean Whitcomb, spokesman for the …
Tag: Kathleen O’Toole
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!