Cannabis use is associated with reduced incidences of bladder cancer, according to a study published in the February issue of the journal Urology. For the study, researchers “evaluated the records of 84,170 participants in a multiethnic cohort of men aged 45-69 years”, and used the data to investigate the association of cannabis use and tobacco smoking …
Tag: kaiser permanente medical center
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!