Lawmakers in Puerto Rico have filed a proposal aimed at legalizing the medicinal use of marijuana; the measure will be debated by the legislature in the coming days and weeks. The measure – which is sponsored by State Reps. Jose Baez and Carlos Vargas – would allow authorized patients to possess cannabis, and purchase it …
Tag: joe baez
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!