By Jacob Sullum, Reason.com Despite Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ well-known anti-pot prejudices, a broad federal crackdown on marijuana in states that have legalized it seems unlikely in light of the recommendations from a Justice Department subcommittee charged with studying the issue. The Associated Press reports that the panel, part of the DOJ’s Task Force on …
Tag: Jeff Sessions cannabis crackdown
- Hemp Legalization Bill Passed by Illinois Legislature, Sent to Governor
- CBD Company Says 7-Eleven Will Be Selling Their Products, 7-Eleven Says No, Not Really
- Nevada: $41 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in March, New Monthly Record
- Arizona Supreme Court Rules Lawmakers Can’t Ban Medical Cannabis Access on College Campuses
- Study: Cannabinoids May Reverse Behavioral Deficits Caused By Repeated Social Defeat
- Study: CBD May Treat Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Pennsylvania Adds Four New Medical Cannabis Conditions, Including Opioid Use Disorder
- Marijuana Consumers Work Out More Than Non-Consumers, Are More Likely to Have Full-Time Jobs
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.