A bill to expand access to medical cannabis by reversing unreasonable restrictions will be voted on this November after proponents submitted thousands more signatures than necessary to put it to a vote. In 2004 Montana voters legalized medical cannabis with 64% in support. This law was subsequently dismantled through legislative and legal action, leaving the …
Tag: jeff krauss
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!