In an unexpected move, Puerto Rico Governor Alejandro Garcia Padilla on Sunday signed an executive order to authorize the use of medical cannabis. “We’re taking a significant step in the area of health that is fundamental to our development and quality of life,” said Governor Garcia Padilla in a statement. “I am sure that many patients …
Tag: Jaime Perello
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!