Iowa’s Senate Human Resources Committee has approved a bill to legalize the possession and distribution of cannabis for medical purposes. The measure would go considerably further than a medical cannabis bill approved by lawmakers in 2014, which allows for the possession and use of CBD (cannabidiol) oil for those with epilepsy, but doesn’t authorize a …
Tag: iowa cannabis bill
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!