Below is an infrographic which uses data from a study published earlier this year by the American Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted by scientists from Harvard, the University of Nebraska and the Beth Israel Medical Center. The study found that those who consume cannabis have better insulin levels and a lower BMI (body mass …
- Marijuana Use Doesn’t Lead to Deficits Associated With Schizophrenia, Finds Study
- Study: Cannabis May Help Control Hospital and Community-Acquired MRSA
- 10 Most Important Cannabis Studies Release in 2018 So Far
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Cannabis news and information.