It what will surely be good news to cannabis advocates and consumers, an initiative that would have established arbitrary THC limits on cannabis sold throughout Colorado has failed to make this November ballots, with proponents withdrawing the effort over what they call the cannabis industry’s “wall of money”. Initiative 139 would have made it so …
Tag: Initiative 139
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!