Mycobacterium is a genus of Actinobacteria that is known to cause diseases such as tuberculosis and leprosy. According to a new study published in the July issue of the journal Inflammation Research, and e-published ahead of print by the National Institute of Health, cannabinoids may reduce inflammation caused by the bacteria. For the study, researchers …
Tag: inflammation research
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!