Mycobacterium is a genus of Actinobacteria that is known to cause diseases such as tuberculosis and leprosy. According to a new study published in the July issue of the journal Inflammation Research, and e-published ahead of print by the National Institute of Health, cannabinoids may reduce inflammation caused by the bacteria. For the study, researchers …
Tag: inflammation research
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!