Virginia’s Senate Agriculture, Conservation and Natural Resources Committee has voted unanimously to approve the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2015, a proposal to establish a hemp research program. The measure, which has already been approved unanimously by the state’s House of Delegates, will go to Governor Terry McAuliffe once passed by the full Senate. If …
Tag: Industrial Hemp Farming Act 2015
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!