Indiana Marijuana Possession Laws: Any amount not deemed for distribution purposes: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 180 days in jail and/or a maximum fine of $1,000. Less than 30 grams with a prior drug offense: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 1 year in jail and/or a maximum fine of $5,000. 30 grams …
Tag: indiana cannabis possession laws
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!