The Independence, Oregon City Council has unanimously approved a 10% tax on recreational cannabis sales, in anticipation of voters approving legalization this November. Independence joins Forest Grove, Lake Oswego, Cornelius and Oregon City as cities that have approved taxes on recreational cannabis sales weeks prior to the state’s votes this November 4th on Measure 91, …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!