The nonprofit activist group Arkansans for Compassionate Care has announced that they’ve collected over 50,000 signatures on their initiative to legalize medical cannabis, putting them well on track to collect the 67,887 needed to place the measure on the 2016 general election ballot. If the group is successful in placing the initiative on the ballot, …
Tag: impact management group
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!