Idaho’s Legislature has unanimously passed a proposal to repeal the state’s marijuana possession laws for minors. Senate Bill 1013 “Repeals existing law relating to possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia by a minor, the use of controlled substances, and fines”, according to its official summary. It was passed by the Senate last month with a …
Tag: idaho senate bill 1013
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!