Idaho Marijuana Possession Laws: 3 ounce or less: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 1 year in jail and a fine of up to $1,000. Over 3 ounces, less than 1 pound. Penalty: Felony with up to 5 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000. When possessing above 1 pound …
Tag: Idaho Marijuana Possession Laws
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!