The cannabis compound cannabigerol (CBG) is effective at stimulating appetite without any negative side effects, according to a new study published by the journal Psychopharmacology; it was epublished ahead of print by the U.S. National Institute of Health. The study was published shortly after a separate study (also published by Psychopharmacology) which found that two …
Tag: hyperphagia cannabinoids
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!