Legislation has been filed in Florida’s Legislature to make kratom illegal. State Representative Kristin Jacobs (D-Coconut Creek) filed House Bill 183 on Friday. It would add Mitragynine and Hydroxymitragynine, compounds found in Kratom, to the state’s list of controlled substances. Recently the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) announced it was making kratom a Schedule 1 drug at the …
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!