Legislation has been filed in Florida’s Legislature to make kratom illegal. State Representative Kristin Jacobs (D-Coconut Creek) filed House Bill 183 on Friday. It would add Mitragynine and Hydroxymitragynine, compounds found in Kratom, to the state’s list of controlled substances. Recently the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) announced it was making kratom a Schedule 1 drug at the …
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!