Despite being passed out of their initial committees with bipartisan support, Texas Representative Todd Hunter, Chairman of the House Calender Committee, has effectively killed a bill to decriminalize cannabis, and a bill to repeal cannabis prohibition, refusing to allow the full House of Representatives to debate and consider them. House Bill 507 would have removed …
Tag: House Calender Committee
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!