Hawaii’s House Committee on Health and Committee on Judiciary will be holding a joint public hearing this Saturday, February 7th at 10AM (conference room 329 at the state capitol, 415 South Beretania Street). During the hearing, six different cannabis-related proposals will be discussed, including one to legalize medical cannabis dispensaries and one to prohibit employers …
Tag: house bill 993
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!