Companions bill to legalize recreational cannabis have been filed in Maryland’s House and Senate with over 40 legislative sponsors. The Marijuana Control and Revenue Act of 2015 (House Bill 911 and Senate Bill 531) would legalize the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis for those 21 and older, as well as the private …
Tag: house bill 911
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!