Hawaii’s House Committee on Health and Committee on Judiciary will be holding a joint public hearing this Saturday, February 7th at 10AM (conference room 329 at the state capitol, 415 South Beretania Street). During the hearing, six different cannabis-related proposals will be discussed, including one to legalize medical cannabis dispensaries and one to prohibit employers …
Tag: house bill 794
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!