Delaware’s House Public Safety and Homeland Security Committee has given approval to House Bill 371, a proposal to decriminalize the possession of cannabis for adults 21 and older. Under the proposed law, introduced by Representative Helene Keeley, the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis would become a simple $250 fine for those 21 …
Tag: house bill 371
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!