South Carolina’s House Medical, Military, Public and Municipal Affairs Committee overwhelmingly approved a medical cannabis legalization bill on Thursday. The South Carolina Compassionate Care Act (House Bill 3521), was passed by the committee in a 14 to 3 vote. The bill would allow those with certain medical conditions who receive a doctor recommendation to use medical …
Tag: house bill 3521
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!