By Robert Capecchi, Marijuana Policy Project CHARLESTON, SC — A bipartisan group of South Carolina state representatives led by House Minority Leader J. Todd Rutherford has introduced compassionate legislation that would establish a workable medical marijuana program in South Carolina. Under House Bill 3140, the “Put Patients First Act”, seriously ill patients would be able to …
Tag: house bill 3117
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!