Thirteen lawmakers have signed on to House Bill 2558, a recently-filed proposal which would legalize cannabis in Arizona similar to how Amendment 64 legalized cannabis in Colorado. Under the proposed law, adults 21 and older would be legally authorized to possess up to an ounce of cannabis, as well as a few cannabis plants. State-licensed …
Tag: house bill 2558
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!