Thirteen lawmakers have signed on to House Bill 2558, a recently-filed proposal which would legalize cannabis in Arizona similar to how Amendment 64 legalized cannabis in Colorado. Under the proposed law, adults 21 and older would be legally authorized to possess up to an ounce of cannabis, as well as a few cannabis plants. State-licensed …
Tag: house bill 2474
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!