Legislation to legalize the personal cultivation of recreational cannabis for those 21 and older has been filed in Washington’s House and Senate. Senate Bill 6083, sponsored by Senator Jeanne Kohl-Welles, and House Bill 2196, sponsored by Representative Brian Blake, would both allow anyone 21 and older to cultivate up to six cannabis plants at their …
Tag: House Bill 2196
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!