By Press Release Kansas Patients Groups Join Together, Call For Compassionate Cannabis Law In Kansas Lenexa, Ks – On January 15, 2015, at 1pm, Several Kansas medical cannabis groups, including Bleeding Kansas and Kansas For Change, Sen. Gail Finney, and Sen. David Haley, will be sponsoring a rally in the Topeka capitol rotunda. There will …
Tag: house bill 2011
- bleeding kansas, house bill 2011, kansas, kansas cannabis bill, kansas for change, kansas marijuana bill, kansas medical cannabis, kansas medical cannabis legalization, kansas medical marijuana, kansas medical marijuana legalization, Senate Bill 9, senator david haley, senator gail finney, the cannabis compassionate care act
- Oregon Garners $9 Million in Marijuana Taxes in May
- Study: Cannabis May Help Treat Sickle Cell Disease
- Oklahoma AG Says Board of Health Doesn’t Have Authority to Ban Smoking Medical Marijuana
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
- New York Health Department Announces Emergency Rules Allowing Medical Marijuana as a Replacement for Opioids
- Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto of Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!