New Hampshire’s full House of Representatives, in a 215 to 92 vote, has approved House Bill 1625, a proposal to decriminalize cannabis possession, and to defelonize cannabis cultivation. If approved into law, House Bill 1625 would make the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis a simple $100 ticket, and would make cultivation of …
Tag: house bill 1625
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!