New Hampshire’s full House of Representatives, in a 215 to 92 vote, has approved House Bill 1625, a proposal to decriminalize cannabis possession, and to defelonize cannabis cultivation. If approved into law, House Bill 1625 would make the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis a simple $100 ticket, and would make cultivation of …
Tag: house bill 1625
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!