Legislation to legalize the research of marijuana for medical purposes has passed Utah’s full legislature. House Bill 130 – filed by Senator Evan Vickers (R) – was passed by the House of Representatives with a 70 to 2 vote. It was passed by the Senate 23 to 1. It now goes to Governor Gary Herbert …
Tag: house bill 130
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!