Legislation to legalize the research of marijuana for medical purposes has passed Utah’s full legislature. House Bill 130 – filed by Senator Evan Vickers (R) – was passed by the House of Representatives with a 70 to 2 vote. It was passed by the Senate 23 to 1. It now goes to Governor Gary Herbert …
Tag: house bill 130
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!