Legislation to shutdown medical cannabis dispensaries, to establish a patient registry and to reduce the amount of cannabis patients can possess and cultivate has been approved by Washington State’s House Committee on Health Care and Wellness. Senate Bill 5052 has already been approved by the state’s Senate, and will be sent to Governor Jay Inslee …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!